Free Internet from Satellite (NILESAT)

About the use & development of Internet in Lebanon.
yaya

Free Internet from Satellite (NILESAT)

Post by yaya »

Hi every body when I surf on the net somebody write a topic about how to take free connection from nilesat and this conection is very very fast but DOWNLOAD ONLY AND FOR SURF ETC.. EXCEPT UPLOAD so I decided to do the way he write to take connection and if any body want to try so they should have a receiver have RG11 port and Serial Cable port and this options are offered in many receiver and satellite his diameter 2 meters and registration in AOL or MSN and EXPLORER 5.0V or higher.

INSTALLATION:
*put the satellite 7 degrees west.
*open INTERNET DATA channel if you don't u should find it from search on google.
*turn on the channel on frequency 1202-1002.
*buy a phone link with two RG-11 head enter the first RG-11 head in pc and the second in the receiver.
NOTE(the mouse should be on ps2 port not on serial port)
*they should serial port on com1(if they not go to ur mother board and make serial port on com1 and move the modem com to another com if they on the same com).
*take the serial cable and put in pc and receiver.
NOTE(the pc should be shutdown when u want to put the serial cable)

INSTALLATION THE PC:
اضغط على زر ( جوار شبكة الاتصال بالزر الأيمن ) ثم اختر خصائص ومن ثم اذهب إلى بروتوكول TCP/IP الملحق بكرت الشبكة لديك واختر خصائص ثم تأكد من الأمور التالية : عنوان الجهاز في الوضع (تلقائي) (DISABLE) ولا يحمل أي رقم .......في خانة (عبارة) أضف العبارات التالية :

(192.168.168.100) و (192.168.100.1) .. ثم اضغط موافق.

إذا كنت تعمل على الإصدار الثاني من ويندوز فأحذف بروتوكول مشاركة الإنترنت إذا كان موجودا .

أختر بعد ذلك إضافة < بروتوكول < ما يكر وسوفت < عميل ومضاهاة ATM LAN سيطلب منك بعد ذلك قرص ويندوز أدخل القرص ثم أعد التشغيل .

بعد إعادة التشغيل افتح اكسبلورر 5 واختر أدوات < خيارات إنترنت < عام < إعدادات < أبدا < موافق.

ثم اذهب إلى صفحة البداية واجعلها :http://www.msn.com/ (لاحظ وجود HTTP)ثم تطبيق ثم موافق.

اتصل الآن بالإنترنت عن طريق اشتراكك العادي عن طريق خط المودم وانتظر حتى تفتح صفحة MSN كاملة بجميع عناصرها . وتأكد أنها الصفحة الحديثة بالضغط على مفتاح F5....اقطع الاتصال بالإنترنت واترك الصفحة مفتوحة . اذهب إلى إدارة الأجهزة في لوحة التحكم وتأكد أن كرت الشبكة لديك 10/100 لا يتعارض مع أية أجهزة أخري . يجب أن تكون الفأرة لديك على مخرج PS2 وليس SEREAL.

SO GUYS I'M DON'T IT ,BUT SOON IWILL AND THE PERSON WHO WRITE THIS TOPIC TRY IT AND HE SAY ITS WONDERFUL AND THE DOWNLOAD SPEED BECAME TO 10MBPS SO IF ANYBODY WANT THE ORGINAL SOURECE OF TOPIC :http://www.sandroses.com/abbs/showthread.php?t=30191
with all my yehia and i want to say something if any body know anything like that plz send to my email or write him in the forum
Raficoo

hmm.. sattlelite internet.not bad. but the question is.where

Post by Raficoo »

hi, where did ur freind use the sattlelite, which country, if lebanan, then ur friend and U, could begin somthin very useful, but wouldn't nilesat know about and do somthin about(i mean, is it that legal :roll: ), 10mbps, i mean, us the sattlelite and begin cable services(not if 4 personal use),so sonner or later, it'l be a simple cable service in lebnan(if another country, every1 buyin nilesat could have 10mbps. bur i guess every1 should chack it or try it(if they want :) )
Raficoo

dnt need the sattilate connection in the next 4 months

Post by Raficoo »

I HOPE WHEN IT COMES IN MARCH, THEY DOn't NEED ANYTHING TO BE illegal, so the speed is garanted,