Directory : Travel & Tourism : Localities
- Batroun.com - http://www.batroun.com/
Web guide to the city and the country side of Batroun, in the north of Lebanon. Includes a map, photos, and history info.
- Nahr El Bared - Refugee Camp - http://www.nahrelbared.org/
Nahr El-Bared camp is situated 16 km north of Tripoli near the coastal road. The camp was originally established by Societies in 1949, to accommodate Palestine refugees from the Lake Huleh area of northern Palestine.
- Miziara.com - http://www.miziara.com/
Community web site presenting the little town of Miziara in the North of Lebanon. Includes local white pages with people profiles, a short history and pictures.
- Tripoli-Lebanon.com - http://www.tripoli-lebanon.com
Mini-portal about the city of Tripoli, Lebanon.
- Hammana.com - http://www.hammana.com/
Village located on the west Lebanese mountain chain, at a distance of 26Km from Beirut, and an altitude of 1200m. Web site includes pictures and information about the municipality council.
- Kalamoun.com - http://www.kalamoun.com/
Official web site of Kalamoun, a small town located 5 Km south of Tripoli in Northern Lebanon.
- Chouf.org - http://www.chouf.org/
A little guide to the Chouf region in Lebanon.
- Zgharta & Ehden - http://www.zgharta.com
Covers all aspects of the community - the history of Zgharta & Ehden, details of nearby villages, local places of interest both architectural & natural, historic churches, past & living citizens and local news.
- Ain-Ebel (caza Bint Jbeil) - http://www.ain-ebel.org/
History, photos, map, events, people, memorials, bulletin board for this town in the South of Lebanon.
- Aranes.com - http://www.aranes.com
A tourist guide about south Lebanon.
- Lwaiza.com - http://www.lwaiza.com/
This is a site for a village called lwaiza in south of Lebanon.