Directory : Arts & Culture : Visual Arts : Art Galleries
- Agial - Art Gallery - http://www.agialart.com/
Agial Art Gallery, established in Beirut since 1990, specializes in the promotion of contemporary art from the Arab world, mainly from Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Sudan and others. The two-story gallery hosts in its lower ground the permanent collection of the gallery while its ground floor on the famous Abdul Aziz Street is home for a series of monthly exhibitions for the most famous artists of the Middle East. One of the largest in the area, the permanent collection of Agial includes names from the pioneers and established artists to the most promising talents.
- 98 weeks - research and project space - http://98weeks.blogspot.com/
Artists organization (since nov. 2007) and a Project Space (since nov. 2009) founded by Marwa Arsanios and Mirene Arsanios. It is conceived as a research project that shifts its attention to a new topic every 98 weeks. Focusing on artistic research, combining both theoretical and practical forms of inquiry, 98weeks’ projects take multiple forms such as workshops, community projects, seminars, reading groups, publications and exhibitions.
- Alice Mogabgab Gallery - http://www.alice-mogabgab.com/
International contemporary art.
- Kelekian - Sacred Art Studio - http://www.kelekian.com/
Christian & Islamic sacred art by Lena & Hilda Kelekian.
- Espace SD - http://www.espacesd.com/
A gallery dedicated to contemporary art and design.
- OneFineArt.com - http://www.onefineart.com/
Online gallery. Artwork and information about Lebanese and Middle-Eastern artists.
- Galerie Janine Rubeiz - http://www.galeriejaninerubeiz.com/
Local galerie dedicated to modern and contemporary art in the Middle-East.
- Beirut Art Center - http://www.beirutartcenter.org
A private art organization and exhibition center located near Jisr-Al-Wati in Beirut.
- Gallery Sfeir-Semler - http://www.sfeir-semler.com/
Sfeir-Semler Gallery, with spaces in Hamburg, Germany and Beirut, Lebanon, concentrates on international contemporary art with an emphasis on conceptual and minimal art. For the past ten years, the gallery has given special focus to artists working in the Arab World, nurturing a unique cross-cultural link between Western and Middle Eastern contemporary art practices.